Stress is a physical response to events that make you feel threatened or upset your balance in some way. The symptoms of stress are numerous...
Because stress occurs naturally in college students, who are overwhelmed balancing multiple classes with work schedules and extra activities as well also nowadays in normal daily life. To much work proves another monster conducive to stress, and some peoples choose to turn to unhealthy ways of coping: alcohol, drugs, overeating etc.... However, there exist many healthier (and cheaper) ways to beat stress.
Take a deep breath in and hold it for five seconds. Now let it out. Tell yourself that everything will work out in the end. Take a second to close your eyes and just chill out. Try this for another 3 times.
- Than after breath in and count until 14 -
- hold it and count until 28 -
- now exhale and count until 7.
This exercise will help you to calm down and feel fresh, relaxed and free in your mind. Just do it up to 10 times several times a day. You will see and feel quick results.
Sometimes just we need to do to calm down is to breath. It really does help! Take a short time to relax and put things into perspective:
- See that all that bothers you from the "big picture" - take a look from above,
- see all and everyone as one big pictures and than you can get clear, that you are one of all.
- Like the drop in the ocan: all drops together makes the big ocean, if they all get missed - no ocean anymore.
- So you can see yourself as one of all what is and may its possible for you now to have that BIG PICTURES, where all is working as ONE.
- Now breath another time in - hold it and exhale by counting until 7.
- Close your eyes and listen tpo your breathing..... Just listen.....
Stress is rough, but using any of these methods will help you to relax and to endure intense life.
If you need a time out -
so feel welcome to choose our extremely relaxing ayurvedic SPA-treatments. During those treatment we will show you how to calm down more and more and let go of all what bothers you.............